This year for valentines day, Chris and I celebrated Saturday before because he was going to be gone on the 14th. This gave Nicole and I the chance to spend the 14th with another wife who's hubby was gone. My friend Jessica and her one year old son, Luke, were our valentines this year. We went to Fiddler's (a seafood restaurant in Savannah) and celebrated with shrimp, calamari, hush puppies, and our two little valentines. Even though Chris and Marc weren't there, we managed to make it a special occasion. This is what wives like us do best! Happy valentines Day!
Hutchison Family Blog, A way to keep family and friends updated who live far, far away...
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Happy Valentines Day!!!
This year for valentines day, Chris and I celebrated Saturday before because he was going to be gone on the 14th. This gave Nicole and I the chance to spend the 14th with another wife who's hubby was gone. My friend Jessica and her one year old son, Luke, were our valentines this year. We went to Fiddler's (a seafood restaurant in Savannah) and celebrated with shrimp, calamari, hush puppies, and our two little valentines. Even though Chris and Marc weren't there, we managed to make it a special occasion. This is what wives like us do best! Happy valentines Day!
1 comment:
Mmmmm seafood! We better eat some of that when I come! I love the picture of you and Nicole. It's really cute. And I love Nicole's outfit. She reminds me of Minnie Mouse!
Post a Comment