Now, on to other things. The other day, Nicole and I went on base to make homemade 4th of July cards for the guys. It was a potluck, and we got to meet some more wives and their kids. Nicole had an absolute blast painting, drawing, and putting stickers on the cards. Here is some pics:
Today Nicole had her first session of "Make a joyful Noise" . That is the music class I enrolled her in. It is 3 weeks long and it has 6 sessions. She really liked playing the bells, rhythm sticks, and keeping the beat on her head, legs, and the floor. The teacher was really good, and taught us some really great songs. At one point she took out scarves and let the kids dance and jump however they wanted. Nicole was not shy at all and jumped right in. She definitely doesn't get that from me. I was always really shy and never would be able to really get into those types of things when I was little. Even now being 25 years old, I had trouble really just letting go, but I did and Nicole had a blast dancing with me. Being pregnant gave me a little trouble with touching my toes, bending over, and jumping. But I managed :) Here is a couple of pics:
And just for fun.....
Every night before I go to bed I check on Nicole to make sure she is not in come crazy position, or completely uncovered by the blanket, or who knows what. 50% of the time she is doing some crazy acrobatics in her sleep, and I keep a camera now to capture it. Here is one I got the other night:
And Ive seen Chris do this one before. Minus the tinkerbell underwear. lolWell, that's it for now. I hit 32 weeks this today, and I have a doctors appt. on monday. we will have a baby update then. Next week is really important. The 19th is father's day, 21st is chris's birthday, and the 23rd is our "official" wedding anniversary. I really wish he was here for such an amazing week, but he is not so we are going to try to make it special somehow.
Luv,
Carly
Luv,
Carly
1 comment:
Okay! I busted out laughing at her butt in the air sleeping picture with her tinkle bell panties. Super cute!
Trey would love that dancing class. I'm sure there are some around here I could enroll him in, but wouldn't it be fun if they got to do it together! Alas we live half a US away :(
Congrats on passing your test! I knew you would! You are one step closer! Horrary!!!
Post a Comment