Yesterday Nicole had her first real trip to the dentist. I would say it was a success. It was a pediatric dentist, so all of the dental hygenists were wearing bright pink and giving out stickers, and little knick knacks. There was one kid screaming his head off when we first got there and chris and I tried to keep Nicole occupied by talking to her. She loved the experience, especially when they gave her a little bag with her own floss, toothpaste, and toothbrush. We went to the beach after and all she kept talking about was brushing her teeth. On the way home, we looked in the backseat and Nicole was asleep with all of her tooth stuff in her hands. The dentist gave her an A+ on her teeth, and said he was excited to see her in 6 months. We definitely got off to a good start!


2 comments:
She looks so little in that teeny tiny chair! I've actually been thinking about getting Trey into the dentist as well. He's only 2, but we have insurance for him, might as well get him used to it while hes young :)
I would have brought her earlier. Have him watch the caillou episode where he goes to the dentist first. It got her really pumped up for it. lol
Post a Comment