Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Father-Daughter Ball

On March 11 Nicole and Daddy went to their first dance together. It was sponsored by our church, Savannah Christian, and they had a blast. Nicole got to wear one of her Cinderella dress up outfits. The theme was princess ball, so we thought with her being 3 it would be a perfect opportunity for her to wear it. Daddy was her prince, with shield and sword included. It was held at a beautiful historic building in downtown Savannah. I wish I could of went too, but no mommies were allowed. They had a wonderful time and both look forward to making these times to together happen often.




2 comments:

Alisha Beverly said...

I love these pictures. She is truly a princess.

Alisha Beverly said...

I didn't post that above comment...that was from my mom. She must have still be logged in under my account. Anyway...I love that carriage! How beautiful! And the one of you and her smiling is so funny. Shes got the funniest grin on her face. So previous!

Post a Comment