This past week was st. patty's day, which in Savannah is bigger than Christmas. The fam came down to celebrate. Every year there is an amazing parade that Chris gets to march in with the rest of the guys. They are THE highlight of the procession, and the tradition is that all of the girls watching the parade put on bright red lipstick and run out while the guys are marching and kiss them on the cheeks. Of course Nicole and mommy waited for daddy and gave him a huge smooch as he walked by. After the parade we had a low country boil (shrimp, sausage, corn, and potatoes) all boiled together and dumped on the table for everyone to dig in. It was a great day. The next day we went to the beach, it was 80 and sunny and all of us got some sun (maybe too much!) :0). I am trying to get some pictures of the events this week and as soon as I do, we will post them.
As for the upcoming week, Tues at 10:30 in the morning we will find out if we are having a boy or girl! So stay posted. There is a lot coming up!
1 comment:
How fun! I wish I could have seen you running out with a three year old and a belly to kiss your man. Sounds like a fun weekend! Can't wait until tomorrow!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!
Post a Comment