Hutchison Family Blog, A way to keep family and friends updated who live far, far away...
Saturday, November 19, 2011
nature walk and picnic
All Nicole has been asking to do lately is go on a picnic at the park. We finally got around to it and also took a little nature walk. It totally reminded me of being a kid in Marietta and being outside all day walking through and playing in the woods in our neighborhood growing up. Being little made us feel like we were in a huge forest exploring and discovering, when in reality we were 50 ft from the house and people's yards. When we initially left for our picnic I wore a pair of flip flops. They definitely were not proper exploring shoes, but we still had a really fun time. We took good pictures, saw a ginormous spider and got some good fresh air. Both kids were pooped when we got home and so was I. Chris and I took turns carrying Nicole because she said the woods "scare" her. haha. Savannah's weather is still hot (in terms of being 1 week out from thanksgiving) I think it was about 75 today, but the humidity is gone and it is really nice. I would like to wear some cute winter/fall gear like scarves but hey, I cant complain. Here's the pics!
What cute pictures and a fun family outing. I wish we could go for a walk in the woods now. It would be trudging through snow for us. No snow here yet. Yeah! I really like the 3 headed picture. Too bad it couldn't have been a 4 headed. It would have made a cute Christmas picture. Love you!
I love LOVE all those pictures! My favorite is the one with you and Alex laying on the blanket looking at each other. Precious. And I just have to say how jealous I am of you and your family going on picnics and nature walks in November!!! Sounded like such a fun time!
2 comments:
What cute pictures and a fun family outing. I wish we could go for a walk in the woods now. It would be trudging through snow for us. No snow here yet. Yeah! I really like the 3 headed picture. Too bad it couldn't have been a 4 headed. It would have made a cute Christmas picture. Love you!
I love LOVE all those pictures! My favorite is the one with you and Alex laying on the blanket looking at each other. Precious. And I just have to say how jealous I am of you and your family going on picnics and nature walks in November!!! Sounded like such a fun time!
Post a Comment