So jimmy kimmel put a challenge on youtube asking parents to record their kid's reactions after telling them they ate all of their Halloween candy. The results were hilarious and you have to watch the whole thing. The two kid's at the end are hilarious. "You Sneaky mom!" (after watching scroll down)
After watching this I decided to try it on Nicole to see what her reaction was. I thought surely she wouldnt act like those kids, she doesnt even eat that much candy. It took everything in me to not burst out laughing. Sorry the quality stinks, I took it with my cell phone. Well, just watch and see. Enjoy!
Nicole went from joking to shock to sadness to anger. It was a 30 second emotional roller coaster. There is something about about complete devastation that makes kid's immediately fall to the ground. On jimmy's video I love the dad sitting at the kitchen table amongst all of the wrappers, he gets an A for the setup. Both the two kid's at the end take the cake.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh. I watched the Jimmy Kimmel clip the other day and died laughing. And then getting to see Nicole go through the same thing....SO FUNNY! You're right, the two boys at the end are priceless. "Mom, I had like 2 bags of candy...and you at both of ours?" The other little boy, "Yea, 2+ 2 = 5!"
So cute! What did she do when you gave it all back?
I love when he says 5 and the older brother goes "you were so close!" hahaha.
If you notice at the end she snatches it and storms off into the kitchen looking for it. She was happy when she realized I didnt take it. Then I showed her how silly she looks when she throws fits.
That was so funny! I laughed so hard! I love how Nicole stormed away with her pumpkin. I wish you could have submitted THIS to Jimmy Kimmel. It would have made the cut for sure! I wonder what Trey would do. Probably wouldn't care. I'll have to try it!
Post a Comment