The Group
From left: Jessica, Marcou, Sara, Feenstra, Me, Chris, Jessica
Frank, Brooke, Barringer
From left: Jessica, Marcou, Sara, Feenstra, Me, Chris, Jessica
Frank, Brooke, Barringer
The Guys: Marcou, Barringer, Hutchison, Frank, Feenstra
My Cousin Sara and her Date Feenstra
Chris and his first Sgt
The Guys Drinking their "Ranger Punch"
Ranger Punch- A concoction of things, with each ingredient
representing an event or something significant to the rangers.
(Ingredients I can remember offhand- Tequila, Jack Daniels,
red wine, white wine, plum wine, budweiser, grain alcohol,
salt, sand, gunpowder.) While they are making the punch,
a selected NCO adds the ingredient with an explanation of why
it is in there, and drinks or eats that ingredient before putting it in.
Yes, even the sand and gunpowder. Rangers lead the way.
And of course to be a proper ranger date you must try it yourself.
After the ball we stopped by the hotel so the ladies could
change their fancy shoes into whatever we had on hand,
And the guys could sit around and wait for us while we were
doing that.
After ball when went to a couple of places but everyone was just a little
cold, tired, and full of ranger punch. We managed to dance for a sec, and
we got this picture of Sara and I cutting it up.
Overall, we had fun, everyone looked beautiful, and we made some great memories.
3 comments:
You looked so beautiful in your dress! Looks like you have lost those last three frustrating pounds! You look amazing!
That's so cool that Chris surprised you with his dress blues! What's a NCO?
The Ranger Ball looks like such a blast! I can't believe you tried the Ranger Punch!!! Was it disgusting?!
Who babysat the kiddos?
I'm going to try this again (3rd time). I typed something up and tried to post it and it didn't take it. The story of my life with your Blog.
You were so beautiful and Chris was a handsome Ranger. It looked like you had a ton of fun. I'm so glad they have these balls each year for you to go to. I love dressing up and dancing. I'm so glad your mom and sister were able to watch the kids for you. Love you
Thanks for the nice comments! Alisha, yes the ranger punch was gross, an NCO is a non commissioned officer (A sergeant E-5 or above) And a CO is commissioned officer (someone who entered with a college degree)and my mom and jen watched the kids overnight for us.
Wanita-Got your comment, Thanks!
Post a Comment