I was emailed this article today, it is an interesting look into how this war is affecting not just the regular military but the special operations community specifically. It is not an easy life, and marriage itself isnt easy either. It takes alot of dedication to keep a marriage and family together in this lifestyle, but the payoff is amazing. Ive seen alot of wives like the ones mentioned in the article who cant take it and quit. Ive seen alot of marriages dissolve and families broken up. They say if the military made it easy to have a family they would have issued you one. You have to be a strong person, not afraid of being independent, have a deep love and respect for the best country in the world, and solid faith in the lord. I look forward defying the odds, and standing by Chris until we are move to a different situation.
RLTW
http://www.usatoday.com/news/military/story/2012-04-24/military-marriages-special-forces-war-strain/54513768/1
4 comments:
I love you and I love Chris. I pray for you every day and I'm so proud to have you as my sister. You're such a strong woman and a blessing to our lives.
I truly admire you and I am so grateful that you picked Chris!
I love you guys too. Thanks so much for the encouragement and support! miss you
I'm not sure I could do what you do. You are a strong force to be reckoned with and I couldn't have picked anyone better to stand by Chris, fight for your marriage, and be the amazing mother that you are to my beautiful niece and nephew!
RLTW! RSC!
Post a Comment