Tuesday, May 17, 2011

GiGi

This weekend was grandms's birthday. We drove down to surprise her. On Sunday morning I stayed behind while everyone went to church, and my brother and I baked 3 quiches, a breakfast casserole, put out fresh berries, whipped cream, croissants, and made two types of champagne punch for a surprise brunch. Grandpa stalled grandma so that everyone could have time to get over here for her surprise. It turned out great and everyone had a good time. She opened her presents after we all ate and then we just spent time as a family. Later we went to Aunt Laurie's house for red beans and rice, and a cake. (we like birthdays in this family :) Nicole loved the cake. Here is a picture I snapped of her:




Last night we went to the Braves vs. Astros game. Cj, Jennifer, Nicole, Mom, and I had a great time cheering on the home team and eating some good baseball food. Jennifer took a picture of me eating the ginormous sausage dog that I bought. It was probably the hardest thing I ever tried to eat:



Nicole had a great time learning the infamous tomahawk chop "oooooh ooooh oh oh!"


At some point during the game #20 Eric Hinske threw a fowl ball into the crowd to a man who was sitting right next to us. The man proceeded to give Nicole the game ball which she was sooooo excited about. We thanked him buy buying him a beer. haha. He seemed just as content with that as Nicole was with the game ball!



Eric Hinske


Hooray!!


1 comment:

Alisha Beverly said...

That looks like an amazing hot dog! I love hot dogs to begin with, but throw pregnancy in the mix and I think I could have one every day!

Post a Comment