Wednesday, January 18, 2012

How much is a homemaker worth?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/much-homemaker-worth-182358580.html


To all the stay at home mommies: Someone finally put a monetary worth to the amount of work we do. Besides the emotional and health benefits that are associated with staying home with the children, we save a whole lot of money. Keep in mind that most couples that both work dont usually use things like a laundry service, but if they did, it is figured into the total.
GOOOOOOOO MOMMIES!

6 comments:

Alisha Beverly said...

It's too bad the magic money fairy doesn't pay us moms for all our work huh?!

Alisha Beverly said...

Hey! You HAVE to check this out...

http://ohpenelopephotography.blogspot.com/2011/12/heaven-was-needing-hero.html

Totally moving!

carly said...

that was really touching alisha. Is that really her husband? It's amazing that they had pictures of him like that if it is. Thanks for sharing

Michelle Puccinelli said...

I loved this article. I shared it with Drew and he said that I better appreciate his homemaker skills. I told him a cat and a puppy don't really count...but I appreciate him all the same.

Cheers to you amazing Moms!

Alisha Beverly said...

I don't know if that really is her husband. I couldn't tell, and the blog didn't give much info. It was pretty touching either way!

carly said...

michelle, I thought of drew when I read it too lol
I bet he's doing great

Post a Comment