If you put Alex in the sitting up position he will stay there without flopping right over. He is getting soo big. He has been able to hold himself up like that for about two weeks now but not for very long. Here is a pic we took the first time we sat him up.

This year for christmas Nicole got an abundance of shirts with sparkly tutus attached to them. She has been really into dressing herself lately and ends up looking like a contestant from Dancing with the Stars everyday. She refuses to put pants on though because she thinks the tutu qualifies as a skirt. No point in arguing.

We had a showing for our house this week, which went very well according to the real estate agent. She said the lady loved the house but has some sort of a special van that doesn't fit in the carport. She still hasnt said it was a deal breaker yet, but we are trusting god's timing, and know that this will happen when it is supposed to.
Other than that everything is just going along just fine. Chris has been doing a lot of training, giving me a chance to get used to having the kids by myself. It is going to be hard on the next deployment especially when I'm in school but I can handle it. The first day of school, I woke up fixed Nicole's breakfast, woke her up, fed her, woke Alex up, fed him, dressed Nicole, dressed Alex, dressed myself, made nicole's lunch, made Alex's bottles, packed my backpack, packed Nicole's backpack, packed Alex's backpack, put Nicole in the car, put Alex in the car, put myself in the car, dropped Nicole off at school, dropped Alex off at the YMCA, went to school, left school, got Alex, Got Nicole, went to ballet, came home, put Nicole down for a nap, and Alex, and eventually made dinner. Needless to say, it rained today and I did NOTHING and went NOWHERE. It was GLORIOUS!
3 comments:
Love the picture of Alex sitting up. He is getting so big. Also, love the picture of Nicole. She looks every bit the princess she is.
You make me exhausted just reading your first day at school. I remember those times of getting all 3 kids ready to go someplace. I will be praying for endurance and rest for you. I love you and am proud of you.
Getting ready for school was the hard part. School is easy! After the hour long class I was like all that work for that?! lol
I often look back over my day and ask myself, 'What the heck did I accomplish?' And so I think back on my day...I woke up, got the baby up, nursed the baby, got my oldest up, fed my oldest, changed the baby, changed the oldest, jumped in the shower, got dressed, got my oldest dressed, got the baby dressed, cleaned up after breakfast, put the baby down for his nap, put makeup on, fixed my hair, changed a poopy diaper, got the baby up, nursed the baby...etc. And then I remember. I sustained three peoples lives today (four if you count my husband who is lost when it comes to fixing himself dinner).
No wonder we have no time for house work huh?!
How come tutu's weren't in fashion when we were little girls? We would have LOVED them!
It's so fun to see Alex go through the stages that Braden just went through! I can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment