Hutchison Family Blog, A way to keep family and friends updated who live far, far away...
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Disney on Ice! (with a side of cotton candy)
Last night we went to 100 yrs of Disney, celebrated on ice. It was better than we ever could have imagined. Of course Disney did it again with falling snow, fireworks, sparkly costumes, and of course all of Nicole's favorite characters. The best part is with the military discount, it was really inexpensive for the 3 of us to go. Alexander was good, and stayed awake almost the entire time. Nicole was so excited and every time a new character came out she would look over at me with her hand over her open mouth in disbelief. This age is so fun when it comes to these kinds of events. The only problem was that she asked all night when rapunzel was going to come out and they didnt include that in the show. Oh well, it was still fun and Nicole was introduced to ice skating which I think she reallly loved!







7 comments:
That sounds like such a blast! I would have loved that when I was a little girl. Oh who am I kidding, I would love it as a big girl too :)
I love that your sporting your Orange and Blue for game day!
Trey got really excited when he saw the Nemo hat. 'Nemo! Nemo Mommy, Nemo!!!!!!'
I love that hat. I want one just like it. I would have totally loved to be there with you guys! I love the picture too of Alex in the hat. You can't even see his face!
Jealous!
It was a blast! I'm a 28 year old male, and I thought it was awesome! Disney does it again.
p.s. that last one was from chris lol
Hahahahahaha...I was like...WHAT!?! :)
chris has been creeping on my blog. The 3 before the disney one he posted all by himself. I'm guessing there is more to come haha
I figured that was Chris posting! Well good for him! I could never get Steven to sit down and write something like that!
Post a Comment