katieandbenupdates.blogspot.com
I happened upon this blog today. It is an amazing story of a ranger and his wife from 2nd battalion in Washington, that were hit by a truck. Both were in critical condition and she came out of it ok, but he didnt. He has brain damage, and they track his progress. His wife is truly a beautiful person for all the work and love she puts towards him. You can feel it when you read her posts. I am so used to praying for Chris when he is gone, that it is eyeopening to see something like this happen in an accident. I think taking a min to look at this blog will refresh people's idea of what an amazing marriage could look like.
6 comments:
Okay, so I'm hooked. Any chance I get I'm reading through all of her blog posts. I started from the very beginning and am reading them all. So emotional and empowering!
By the way, she posted the Wife Rangers Creed. Really cool!
I know! I read the rangers wife creed to Chris he thought it was cute. What an amazing person she is. I need to email her.
p.s. I think they should be doing reality shows on these people not real housewives. People would be more positive.
I totally agree! There is so much trash out there and this is what we should be watching!
I'm still reading it. It's like a good book I can't put down. My eyes get all watery and tired from reading from the computer screen but I keep going. It is sooo amazing!
She posted this video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHtNnJ5_Gts&feature=player_embedded
on her blog. Not sure if you saw it. I thought it was really cool!
You should youtube ranger recruit video 2011, that is chris's battalion in it. It's pretty cool, and I think chris said that some of the missions were one's that he went on.
Post a Comment