Saturday, October 29, 2011

Quick Update

Time has been flying by, and I havent had a chance to post anything. Me and the kiddos got back from Chicago today and I am definitely relaxing. I have some awesome stories from the trip including Alexander's first plane ride! Seeing my brother graduate was amazing, and heartwarming and a tear jerker for sure. I will do a post about the graduation, complete with pictures as soon as I have a minute. For now, Chris's currahee run made the 'photo of the month' at www.TSAFindustries.com. It is a website dedicated to Rangers and posts all of the fallen as soon as it is released. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the pic. Laterrr...

2 comments:

Alisha Beverly said...

Cant wait to hear all about it!

Wanita Hutchison said...

So glad you were able to go to Steven's graduation. I look forward to hearing more later.

Post a Comment