Hutchison Family Blog, A way to keep family and friends updated who live far, far away...
Monday, October 31, 2011
Happy Halloween Ya'll!
Today we went trick or treating in the historic area of Savannah. It was really cool to see all of the old houses and walk down the sidewalks. Nicole loved it and said "trick or treat!" and "Happy Halloween!" to all of the people. She also told the lady in the purple house that she thought her house was pretty. Alex came along for the ride as superman (Nicole was a candy corn witch) and was really good the entire time. He also had alot of admirers. Overall Halloween was definitely a success and now we can get ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas!
What adorable grandchildren. Nicole is the cutiest little girl ever. I also love the flying superman. Hmmmmmm, I wonder who picked that costume out. :) Like father, like son. It sounds like you had an amazing evening. Much warmer weather than here. It is windy and cold. However, it isn't bad because at least it isn't snowing like prior years. Love you
I was reading this with Trey and he got really excited when he saw Nicole & Alex in their costumes. Then he kept asking for the 'Flying Alex Picture' it was pretty cute!
Nicole looked like she had a blast! Maybe one of these years the cousins will all get to trick or treating together!
So cute. They're both so adorable. Savannah and all those cool old houses, would be the perfect place to trick or treat! Glad that Chris got to go with you! He thought that he wouldn't be able to!
6 comments:
What adorable grandchildren. Nicole is the cutiest little girl ever. I also love the flying superman. Hmmmmmm, I wonder who picked that costume out. :) Like father, like son. It sounds like you had an amazing evening. Much warmer weather than here. It is windy and cold. However, it isn't bad because at least it isn't snowing like prior years. Love you
It's cold in the morning here but then amazing during the day. It should get chilly soon. Love you too.
I was reading this with Trey and he got really excited when he saw Nicole & Alex in their costumes. Then he kept asking for the 'Flying Alex Picture' it was pretty cute!
Nicole looked like she had a blast! Maybe one of these years the cousins will all get to trick or treating together!
Yeah! that would be fun. Even if chris is deployed I can bring them up there and we can take them.
P.S. I was A BSU fan for halloween lol
So cute. They're both so adorable. Savannah and all those cool old houses, would be the perfect place to trick or treat! Glad that Chris got to go with you! He thought that he wouldn't be able to!
Post a Comment