Next week I am driving to ATL and then flying out to Chicago to see my brother graduate from Navy basic training. I am so proud of him and cant wait to see how he has changed in almost 3 months. Me and the kids are flying by ourselves so pray for me! The rest of the fam is driving and the thought of doing a road trip with both kids made flying look awesome. The flight is only 2 hours from Atlanta so after the Idaho flights looks like a cinch. No changeovers or anything and Nicole is old enough to entertain herself now. Chris cant go unfortunately. They are deep in training right now with going to the ranges and jumping out of airplanes. I am going to get to Chicago about 8 hours before anyone else, luckily Steven's girlfriend (also Nicole) will be flying in about 30 minutes before me and she looovesss kids so we are going to spend the day sightseeing and eating deep dish chicago pizza before everyone else gets there. Im really excited to go somewhere Ive never been before and even more excited to see my little brover. I didnt realize how much I would miss him until I was tempted to text message him a couple times that first week and realized that he wouldnt answer :( Well, he will be heading to training in Florida after this so we will probably see him more often after that. Wish me luck!

Congratulations little bro! I am proud of you!
1 comment:
I check your blog every day and my heart skips a beat when I see that you posted. I'm a little bit of a stalker!
Wow! You are one brave woman flying with two kids! But you're right, at least Nicole can obey your commands and walk on her own and entertain herself. Two hours really isn't that bad.
I'm glad you get to see your brother graduate and spend time with your fam. Have fun!
Post a Comment